ESI announces the launch of the AdvantaPass disposable aseptic-transfer system from AdvantaPure.
What is it?
AdvantaPass is a disposable system that permits the aseptic transfer of fluids between the walls of pharmaceutical manufacturing suites
AdvantaPass provides a practical, safe, secure and easy way to move large volumes of liquids from one room to another without the risk of bin breakage or spillage.
Its incorporation of single-use disposable components eliminates cleaning validation requirements that involve the expense and waste of time, labor and natural resources.
- Single-use components eliminate the need to clean and validate traditional hard piping transfer lines
- Design flexibility: can be used in new construction or retrofitted into existing facilities; no welding involved
- Accommodates single or multiple fluid flow lines without compromising the isolation barrier functionality
- Provides a reliable method for transferring fluids without physically moving bins and totes, thereby eliminating the risk of breakage, spillage and lost pharmaceutical product during bin transfer
- Uses Single-Use process components made of either platinum-cured silicone or TPE tubing and isolator flanges and seals
- Custom manufactured with standardized parts for each application including a choice of end connections
- Does not involve multiple moving parts or frequent maintenance like other in-wall pass-through systems
- Works with various wall and floor thicknesses
- Assembly and disassembly takes just minutes
- Standard sizes up to 150mm (6in) diameter; larger sizes on request
- Portal assemblies machined from solid 316L stainless steel
- Purge ports further reduce the chance of cross-contamination between non-viral-active and viral-active suites
For further information on AdvantaPass, send us a product enquiry or contact Emma O’Flynn on UK: +44 1633 877505; or Ireland: +353 21 4510900. For Benelux contact +31 85 0499770 or mail: Rob Mijnsbergen