Are you looking to maximise efficiencies in single use bioprocessing applications?
Single use bioprocessing efficiency is the rate of fluid transfer from one stage of the process chain to another which is often limited to the use of ¾” to 1” hoses.
Why is this? It is largely because there has not yet been a reliable way to connect hoses larger than 1” in diameter.
ESI Technologies is now the proud distributor for Refine Technology, a manufacturer of the CleanLine™ 1.5” Single Use Connector. The CleanLine™ connector promises increased efficiencies in large scale sterile fluids management across media preparation, filtration, bioreactor harvesting, chromatography, concentration/ diafiltration, and bulk formulation operations.
Cleanline™ Connector Benefits
- Strong, robust 1½” connection for high pressure and flow rates.
- Dual seals minimize contamination risk from the inside and outside.
- Genderless connecting: less inventory, less complexity, more flexibility.
- Connection secured with industrial strength bolts.
- More cost effective; less down time.
- Hose and custom assemblies available.
- Easy to assemble.
- Connector body material meets USP Class VI, 21 CFR 177.1655, and is Animal Derived Component Free. Material of construction is Polysulphone.
- 100% Lot traceable.
- Cleaned, assembled and packaged in an ISO 7 Clean Room.
- Gamma and autoclave stable.
- Operating temperature: 4 – 50°C.
- Operating pressure: 26” Hg up to 5.5 bar (80 psig).
- Upstream to downstream transfer.
- Media buffer preparation and transfer.
- Bioreactor harvest.
- Sterile waste removal from process stream.
- WFI or sterile water transfers.
- Sterile bulk formulation downloads.